Italy is one of the countries with the largest diaspora of Ukrainians. Back in the 90s of the last century, many Ukrainians went to Italy to look for a better job and a better life. Many of them stayed there forever, someone returned, and someone continues to go to seasonal work in search of additional income. In any case, many are wondering how to transfer money from Italy to Ukraine to support relatives and friends. This question was relevant both 30 years ago and today. But, fortunately, technologies did not stand still, they developed over 30 years, new services in the financial sector were created, which made it possible to expand the list of ways to transfer money. Today we will tell you how to transfer money from Italy to Ukraine and do it as quickly and safely as possible.
Transferring Money From Italy to Ukraine: Choice Matters
Everyone wants to have a choice. This also applies to the method of transferring funds. So, today there are several options to financially support relatives and friends in Ukraine:
1. Transfer money by bus or friends who return to Ukraine. For many, this is the usual way. People used to do it so as not to pay commissions in banks or other financial services. But, is it a convenient and safe way? More likely no than yes. There are several reasons:
- the duration of the operation – only a trip from Italy to Ukraine itself takes a day or more (in the case of ground transport), and it also should be taken into account that a person does not always come to the city where the recipient lives. Transferring money within Ukraine will also take time;
- in this case, safety is also subjective;
- inconvenience for the sender – you need to come at the specified time and give the money to the person who is returning to Ukraine.
2. Money transfer from Italy to Ukraine through a bank. This is a reliable method that is increasingly being used instead of the first option. But it also has some shortcomings:
- Italian banks are open from 8:30 to 17:00, lunch break from 1 or 1.30 p.m. to 3 or 4 p.m. Days off: Saturday, Sunday. This means that you can visit a bank only during business hours to transfer money;
- take into account currency conversion and bank commission;
- the duration of the transfer – sometimes the money comes to the recipient after 1-3 banking days. This option is not suitable if you are wondering how to urgently transfer money from Italy to Ukraine.
3. Online services are the most modern, fast, and convenient way of transfers. The sender can make a transfer at any time without leaving home. It is possible to transfer money from card to card. In this case, the whole process will take no more than 10 minutes. Given a large number of advantages, this method is in increasing demand.
Transferring Money From Italy to Ukraine With Perekaz24
In the 21st century, every minute is important for a person. Time is our main resource, which, unfortunately, cannot be extended or purchased. Our service was created for people who value their time. We work quickly and safely. Our benefits will be appreciated by both senders and recipients.
Benefits for the sender:
- simple and straightforward registration
- the first money transfer from Italy to Ukraine is free;
- only the full name and card number (for wire transfer) and the recipient’s passport data (if the latter will receive the transfer at the bank’s cash desk) are needed for transferring money;
- you can transfer money at any time;
- a convenient calculator on the site that will help you calculate how much will be credited to the recipient’s account;
- transfer up to 8000 USD per month or the equivalent in the selected currency;
- information about transfer fees is publicly available – no hidden fees.
Benefits for the recipient:
- when making a wire transfer, you need to provide only the full name and Mastercard or Visa card number (in UAH) issued by any Ukrainian bank;
- money is credited to the account instantly with a message from the bank about the transfer;
- it is possible to transfer money from Italy to Ukraine in Euro. You will need to contact one of more than 3500 branches of partner banks in Ukraine, provide your passport, transfer number, and inform that the transfer was sent in the Wellsend/Mist system;
- no commission is charged to the recipient.
Please note that transfers are absolutely safe for each side of a financial transaction. Personal data is not shared or available to third parties.
How to Transfer Money From Ukraine to Italy With Perekaz24?
We work only with foreign transfers to Ukraine so far. The list of countries can be found here. We are trying to develop the service, constantly introducing new functionality. We have plans for the future. Follow the news.