According to official data, more than 200 thousand Ukrainians live in the Czech Republic. And these are only those who are registered and belong to minorities. In fact, many more of our fellow citizens work in the Czech Republic. The country is close to us in spirit, culture, way of life, and earnings there are much higher than in Ukraine. Therefore, many choose the Czech Republic in search of work abroad. Receiving a certain income, you may have a logical question of how to transfer money from the Czech Republic to Ukraine as quickly and conveniently as possible. And we have an answer to this question.
What Does Fast and Convenient Mean?
First of all, we would like to clarify what exactly we mean by the words “fast and convenient”. Another ten years ago, quickly meant 2-3 days. But today, times have changed. Thanks to the development of technologies, the growth of demand for online transactions, money transfers from the Czech Republic to Ukraine have become even more accessible and the word quickly now means 2-3 minutes:
- You no longer need to go to the nearest bank branch to transfer money from the Czech Republic to Ukraine. Thanks to modern transfer systems, including Perekaz24, you can transfer funds, and they are instantly credited to the recipient’s account. This is especially convenient when money is needed urgently. You can even make a transfer on Sunday or at night, without a doubt that the recipient will immediately receive a message that the payment has been received.
- Transferring money from the Czech Republic to Ukraine is possible from card to card. This further simplifies the transaction for each party. Having a Czech bank card, transfer money to any Mastercard or Visa payment card issued by a Ukrainian bank, and the card account is kept in hryvnia (UAH).
- A minimum of data is required to send money. From the sender – a card of a Czech Bank, as well as the main data of the recipient – full name and a card number.
There are several payment systems for transferring money. We recommend using Perekaz24 as one of the most convenient and safe.
How to Transfer Money From the Czech Republic to Ukraine?
Using our service is convenient and very simple. We made the first translation absolutely free so that customers can appreciate the ease of work. Here is a short instruction on how to send money from the Czech Republic to Ukraine:
- Register. To do this, you need to enter a minimum of data, after which you will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Having passed the authorization, you can make money transfers from the Czech Republic to Ukraine at any time convenient for you. The site is adapted for mobile devices, so you can make a transfer even while not at home.
- From your personal account, you can send money to several recipients, having their card numbers. Also, you can always make changes to your personal data, for example, change the card from which funds will be debited.
- If you need to increase the limit on transactions, you must go through card verification. To do this, an amount will be debited from the card, the amount of which will need to be indicated in order to confirm that you are the owner. This amount will be returned to the account within three banking days. The maximum limit is $8,000 or the equivalent in any other currency of your choice.
As you can see, everything is quite simple. In addition to the efficiency of transactions, the Perekaz24 payment system has other advantages:
- the first money transfer from the Czech Republic to Ukraine is free;
- then a minimum fee of 1.5% is charged for transfers;
- you can transfer money to the recipient’s card or make a cash payment in dollars or euros available for receipt at any of the 3500 branches of partner banks in Ukraine;
- transfers are absolutely safe. We do not have access to clients’ payment cards. A high level of security is achieved using the 3D Secure function (Verified by VISA) and 128 bit SSL encryption (thawte SSL certificate);
- only official transfers – no matter what sum you transfer, you should always use the official services. The operator of the service, Transfer24, is authorized by the Financial Supervision Commission to provide services as a National Payment Institution. Transfers in Ukraine are carried out in cooperation with Meest Corporation Inc., which has a license from the National Bank of Ukraine for international money transfers.
What Is Better – Transfer Money to a Card or Receive Cash at a Bank Branch?
It depends entirely on the sender and the recipient. If you are interested in instant money transfers from the Czech Republic to Ukraine, then, of course, it is better to take the opportunity to transfer funds from card to card. If the recipient requires foreign currency, then he can receive it at any of the 3500 branches of the bank. In any case, it is convenient to use the Perekaz24 service, the site has several languages, does not require special knowledge, and is available to users.