Perekaz24.eu offers transfers in 10 currencies – these are more than 30 countries, from which you can instantly send money to Ukraine. Let’s consider the answer to the question using the example of Poland.
1.2 million Ukrainians live in Poland (according to unofficial data, there are more Ukrainian citizens there). This is a huge number of employees, thanks to which hundreds, if not thousands of Polish companies can operate. Most Ukrainians come to Poland only to earn money to support their relatives in Ukraine. This is evidenced by data on cash flow. Ukrainians work hard and send more than ten billion zlotys (PLN) to the country annually (and this amount is growing every year). A few years ago, there were only a few answers to the question “How to transfer money from Poland to Ukraine?”. Among other things, these methods were not profitable and convenient, but the modern financial market offers more client-oriented ways to transfer money to your family and friends. Perekaz24.eu offers one of the most profitable and convenient ways to transfer money from Poland to Ukraine.
But first, let’s look at why it is worth choosing our service, instead of using a bank or other financial services, or transferring money by bus.
How to Transfer Money From Poland to Ukraine: Be Prepared That It Will Be an Expensive and Long Process
Until recently, a simple bank transfer was the least troublesome choice for economic migrants who want to send money to their families in Ukraine. Ukrainians who have an account in a Polish bank and receive a payment to it can make such a transfer easily with electronic banking. Unfortunately, in this case, the problem is the costs, which can be disproportionately high compared to the transfer amount. Here we are dealing with the double currency conversion. Banks use their own exchange rate, which is very unprofitable for the client.
In short, a traditional bank transfer is not a good option. So what is the best way to transfer money from Poland to Ukraine?
Also, money is often transferred by buses. However, there is a significant disadvantage – it takes a long time. This is especially inconvenient if you need to transfer a small amount of money.
There are many online money transfer systems, but Perekaz24.eu offers not only the ability to make transfers 24/7 safely but also the lowest fee and the best exchange rate. Use the Ukrainian service to support your loved ones in Ukraine.
Why Choose Perekaz24.eu
Probably, you are still looking for a way to send money from Poland to Ukraine? Do you want to financially support your family and friends who need help more than ever before? But also don’t want to waste a lot of time and pay high fees? Perekaz24.eu offers a reliable method of sending and receiving funds. Here’s how your money can reach your relatives:
- Step 1. Register on Perekaz24.eu.
- Step 2. Enter the recipient’s basic data. If you want to transfer in Ukrainian hryvnia, enter the recipient’s card number; if in US dollars or Euro, only the recipient’s full name and a phone number are required.
- Step 3. Choose a transfer method and amount.
- Step 4. Payment is made in the same way as when paying for goods or services on the Internet.
Perekaz24.eu Advantages for the Sender:
- You do not need to go to a bank or other financial institution to make a transfer. Before transferring money from Poland to Ukraine, all you have to do is register on the Perekaz24.eu website. A signup process will take only a few minutes; your data is confidential, so you do not have to worry about their security.
- The transfer process won’t take long as well. No formalities, no additional questions, no long forms to fill out. All you need is to specify the recipient’s details.
- The transfer process is easy even for a person who does not have in-depth knowledge of modern computer services work specifics.
- The lowest fee of 1.99 PLN (ideal for small regular transfers) and the first transfer is free to ensure that everything is easy and simple!
Perekaz24.eu Advantages for the Recipient:
- Efficiency – you will receive a message about the money crediting faster that the sender will text you that the funds have been sent.
- Two convenient options to receive money transfers. The first one – in hryvnia to the card of any Ukrainian bank. The second one is in cash in US dollars or Euros at the partner banks’ departments. The number of pick-up points is more than 3500, including the largest banks in Ukraine.
Our service Perekaz24.eu is worth using not only because of convenience but also because of the very favorable exchange rate and the absence of hidden costs. You will know in advance how much the recipient of the transfer will receive in hryvnia or currency. The best proof of the quality of Perekaz24.eu services is the feedback from the service users and the fact that their number is constantly growing.