Many Ukrainians are wondering how to send money from Great Britain, Germany, Czech Republic, and other countries to Ukraine. Whether you are sending money to Ukraine to support your family, pay off debts or transfer money to your savings account, finding the right service that specializes in transferring money to Ukraine can save you a lot of money. There are many money transfer services today. We’ve compared the best ways to send money to Ukraine so that you can choose the cheapest, fastest, and most convenient one.
What are the ways to transfer money to Ukraine?
There are many different ways to send money to Ukraine:
- traditional bank transfer from a foreign account to Ukrainian;
- transfer through online wallet;
- mail order;
- online transferring through innovative foreign transferring companies;
- transfer with currency exchange at exchange offices online.
Why should you compare international money transfer services?
Sending money abroad can be very expensive, especially if you are unaware of hidden fees. Banks and money transfer companies not only charge transfer fees but also offer currency exchange rates with extra charges. You can save a lot of money by comparing exchange rates and money transfer fees. After carefully researching money transfer services to Ukraine, you will find the best way to send money abroad in just a few clicks.
Transferring Funds – Priority List
Transferring money can be done in several ways, each of which has its own advantages and disadvantages. They are worth considering, especially when it comes to money. Before making a final decision, be sure to carefully check the list of the most important factors. Look out for the following things when sending money:
- The best exchange rate.
- Transfer amount: how much money do you want to send – a small or large amount.
- Delivery time: how soon will the recipient get the transfer?
- Fees: Are you paying more than you should?
- Convenience: Is it possible to make an online transfer or do you have to go to the bank branch? What documents do you need to provide?
- Support service: Is it clear how to quickly contact the company to resolve a possible issue?
Please note that such nuances will help you choose the best way to transfer money to Ukraine.
Now you know what to look for when choosing a service for transferring money. It’s time to start analyzing offers. Let’s start with the convenient Perekaz24 instant transfer service.
Many clients claim that Perekaz24 is the best way to transfer money to Ukraine. They highlight the following advantages:
- The most profitable money transfer, since the commission is minimal, and the first transfer is free.
- You make instant transfers.
- It is possible to transfer money online from card to card in UAH or for receiving at any of 3500 bank branches in USD or EUR.
- Transfer to the card in UAH of any bank of Ukraine.
- No need to provide documents.
- Working hours 24/7.
- High limits – for verified cards, a monthly limit of up to 8000 USD or the equivalent in other currency.
- Sending money from any country.
- Multilingualism. Possibility to get detailed information in the following languages: Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, and English.
- Safe transfers: there are all licenses for the provision of services and advanced information security systems when working on the Internet.
Let’s compare other services.
- Paysend is beneficial with a flat fee when sending any amount of money ($2, €1.5, £1) at mid-market rates.
- It is supported in 80 countries around the world with multiple options for sending money abroad.
- Really easy to use thanks to the user-friendly interface for iOS and Android devices.
- Lots of useful information is available to customers on dedicated social media pages such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- It uses localization and it is impossible to send a transfer while in some countries.
- You have to provide documents to confirm transfer if you exceed a certain amount.
- Low fees for transferring funds.
- Friend referral bonuses are available to customers.
- Fully licensed and secure.
- There are several payment options available for transfers, including credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, e-wallets, and others.
- Not profitable exchange rates.
- It is difficult to find information on exchange rates before transferring funds.
- Transfer amounts are limited.
- Not all countries are covered by WorldRemit services.
- Customer service options are limited.
- The commission for cash withdrawals is higher than for payments to a bank account or card.
- No Ukrainian-language or Russian-language version of the service.
- Fully regulated by FCA, FinCen, ASIC, and FMA.
- Commission of $0 per transaction at mid-market rates.
- Free accounts (personal and business).
- 170+ countries and 60+ currencies are available.
- Instant and professional customer support 24/7.
- Crediting transfers only to a bank account. There is no possibility of receiving money in cash.
- Not always favorable exchange rates.
- Azimo does not require user registration.
- Charges fairly low commissions (the first two transfers are free).
- You can send funds through Azimo to almost 200 countries around the world.
- Impossible to transfer money to Ukraine and Russia.
- Lengthy registration process.
- There may be delays in working with clients.
- Payout limits.
- Fast transfers: the same-day service, which means that the recipient will receive the money within 24 hours.
- A large number of branches and an online platform.
- High transfer fees.
- Not profitable exchange rate.
- Convenient and easy-to-use application.
- A large number of physical locations.
- High commissions compared to companies offering free transfers.
- Not profitable exchange rates that can be up to 5% higher than the market average.
- Transfers can hardly be called instant. They take from a few minutes to 5 days.
- A very complex structure for the formation of commissions and fees.
- Best for simple automated payments, especially in online stores.
- Fast transferring.
- High cost of foreign transfers.
- Large commissions for currency conversion.
- Withdrawal problem in some countries.
- PayPal shares data with third parties. This is necessary to process transactions or comply with the rules of other services.
Comparison Table of Popular Money Transfer Services
|Perekaz 24||PaySend||World Remit||XE||Azimo||Money Gram||Western Union||PayPal|
Transfers to Ukraine
First free transfer
|+||–||(with a promo code)||–||+||–||–||–|
The transfer fee
Possibility to transfer money from card to card
Possibility of transfer with a cash withdrawal
As you can see, our Perekaz24 money transfer service has a large number of advantages that users all over the world have already appreciated. Join them too. Go through a short registration following this link – https://system.perekaz24.eu/register and take advantage of the first free money transfer!